This month's smoothie is dedicated to the return of sports! 😊
Did you know blueberries are a great superfood packed with plenty of antioxidants, potassium & vitamin C and that's not all. Although these yummy fruits can be found year round, they are best during the start of their harvest season from June-August in Michigan and Maine.
Don't you love a fun fact?!
GO BLUE 💙 (Where are all my Michigan fans at? 👀 )
- one cup frozen blueberries- or fresh
- one peeled banana
- three tablespoon low fat greek yogurt- or your favorite
- two handfuls of your favorite greens - kale, spinach, lettuce, avocado etc.
- one scoop of your favorite protein- Mine is " Women's Best" Vegan Vanilla Protein
- one cup your favorite milk- I use Vanilla SoyMilk (any kind will do)
- one teaspoon Chia & Flax seeds mixed -you can do either or , or none just some more protein and omega-3
Did you give this smoothie a try... Let us know, leave a comment below 😋